Make a difference; take amazing photos with your Pro-Flypod!
After two years of development, the Pro-Flypod is available and is distinguished from other flying suports in terms of photographic framing, stability and security improvements.
- Optimized aerodynamics , which increases stability and allows positioning "more forward" for an exclusive side framing.
- Possibility of obtaining a full framing of the paraglider and pilot.
- Possibility of mounting your Go- Pro in vertical and horizontal alignment as well as the right and left side.
- Possibility of adjusting the height of the FlyPod during the flight.
- The Go-Pro is protected by a polycarbonate fuse which absorb shocks and preserves in a certain way the case and lens from soil abrasions.
- Coming soon: possibility to transform your Flypod into a chase -cam by purchasing the upgrade kit , a mini steadycam is also under consideration .....
- The use of carbon fiber has resulted in an incredibly lightweight support ( about 90 gr load , 255 gr with a Go- Pro without options ) , which limits its influence on the behavior of your paraglider, particularly in cases of a flight incident.
- The shape and the elimination of protrusions limit the risk of snagging.
- The initial concept of secure the FlyPod at your harness , eliminates any risk of the support being stuck in the lines and / or collision with an obstacle during your takeoff. In addition, it preserves your Flypod from shocks .
- Possibility of adjusting the suspension height according to flight conditions.
This equipment has been designed for use in conventional flight in a quiet aerology. It is not suitable for aerobatic flight and speedflying.
After sales service:
In case of loss or breakage of one of the parts, you can order individual parts.
Possibility of transforming your Flypod in chase-cam by purchasing a upgrade Kit.
A mini steadycam is also being studied based on the material used in Flypod.